In John 10 Jesus tells the disciples ““I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” If Jesus is the shepherd than as His followers, we’re the sheep. What does that mean for us? In week 4 of I AM Pastor Kevin Queen unpacks the implications of Jesus as our shepherd.
- What Kind of Legacy Will I Leave? | Kevin Queen | Heart of Gold WEEK FOUR
- What Do I Do When Life Feels Uncertain? | Jeff Henderson | Heart of Gold WEEK THREE
- How Do I Avoid The Comparison Trap? | Kevin Queen | Heart of Gold WEEK TWO
- How Do I Grow In Generosity? | Kevin Queen | Heart of Gold WEEK ONE
- Movement: Deep Dive | Week Six | James 5