Cross Point INTERNSHIPS
Are you considering full-time ministry? The Cross Point internship program provides opportunities to receive valuable ministry experience alongside the Cross Point staff. Cross Point interns are placed in ministries based on the intern’s gifts, passions, experience and the ministry’s need. They are also exposed to a variety of ministry areas in order to give a complete understanding of Cross Point ministry environments. Each intern is paired with a mentor who assigns responsibilities, monitors development, and provides instruction.
- Next Gen (Kids/Students/College)
- Missions (Local Good/Global Good)
- Creative (Digital Communications, Graphic Design, Music Team, Production)
- Guest Experience
- Ministry Coordination
- Information Technology/Operations
- Spring: January 16 – May 5 (16 weeks)
- Summer: May 29 – August 4 (10 weeks)
- Fall: August 29 – December 16 (16 weeks)
*Some interns may receive college credits for their Cross Point internship. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange this with their school.
- Must be between the ages of 19-28
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have your own computer
**Cross Point internships are unpaid. Interns are responsible for securing their own housing arrangements.
2022 APPLICATION DATES
- Spring: November 1, 2021 – November 25, 2021
- Summer: February 20 – March 20
- Fall: June 12 – July 10