Cross Point Church Communications Terms
1. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
2. The messages you receive will be primarily responses to opportunities you enquire about or have indicated interest in. An example of this would be indicating the desire to SERVE, this response will be following by questions to place you in the correct area and campus.
3. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe. You can also email [email protected] for help.
5. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected]. Messages may include donation links.