Here at Cross Point, we truly believe that, aside from God working in us as the source of all we do, our people are our most valuable resource. We work to build and develop a world-class staff team who adds the day-to-day ministries of our church through the joined gifts of our incredible volunteer partners. When we have open staff roles, you’ll find them here. If your experience, passion and gifts align with one of these roles, we invite you to follow the link to submit your resume. Be sure to check back if you don’t see your dream job here just yet!
The primary function of the Campus Pastor is to lead staff and volunteer teams in the mission, vision, strategy, and culture of Cross Point Church in their local context, to be the carrier of spiritual intensity and to lead, disciple and develop people at the local campus level.
· Ideal candidate would have experience leading 5 or more paid staff
· Ideal candidate would have multisite church experience
· Ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of pastoral experience
At Cross Point, we believe in the power of visual storytelling. Our filmmakers carefully craft stories, document life change, and share the events and pursuits of our church community. We are looking for a filmmaker who can excel in each phase of the filmmaking process from pre-production to editing and coloring.
CENTRAL NEXT GENERATIONS PASTOR
At Cross Point, we believe in the Next Generation and want to help kids and student find and follow Jesus through Cross Point Kids, Cross Point Students and Cross Point College ministries. The Next Generations Pastor would provide central leadership, strategy and vision to these ministries that function across all of our Cross Point campuses.
– Ideal candidate would have experience leading in at least two of these areas: Kids Ministry, Student Ministry, College Ministry.
– Ideal candidate would have multisite church experience.
– Ideal candidate would have experience leading 5 or more paid staff.