CROSS POINT STUDENTS SUMMER CAMP 2023
What are the dates of camp?
2024: May 27 – May 31, 2024
What is the minimum amount required to sign up?
Step 1: Sign up starts at our initial “transportation & CP waivers” form. The total amount for this invoice is $65, with the ability for you to only pay $25 deposit or pay the full transportation fee on the spot.
Step 2: After you complete your registration with Cross Point you will receive an email in your inbox. In that email, you will see a link to register your students on the “Never the Same” website, as well. This is where you will pay the deposit required by the camp directly to them.
What is the transportation fee?
The transportation fee covers the transportation required to safely accommodate all students and leaders traveling to and from camp.
When is the balance due and how do I make payments?
NTS Camp price will go up after May 7th.
May 7th, 2023 – last day for $385
May 8th, 2023 – price increases to $405
Final balances are due June 1, 2023.
You can find the link to pay your Never the Same Camp balance online HERE.
Cross Point transportation fee does not change. To pay the final balance for Cross Point, please log-in HERE.
Are scholarships available?
Yes! We don’t want money to be the reason a student can not go to Summer Camp. Scholarship funds can be requested via our Scholarship Request Form. The scholarship form will not be reviewed until a student registers and pays the deposit to Cross Point.
Will other churches be at this camp?
What are the accommodations?
We will stay on-site at Indiana Wesleyan University. Students are assigned rooms based upon their grade & gender-specific small group.
How much spending money should my student bring?
This is entirely at your discretion: however, there will be expenses that are not covered by your registration fee. There will be two meals on the way to camp and one meal coming back from camp that the students will be responsible for. Additionally, whatever extra spending money your student would want while at camp. They will have the opportunity to buy snacks, shirts, arcade games and other stuff while at camp.
What are the ages for camp?
Are small children of leaders allowed?
What is the ratio of adults to students?
What do we pack?
What to pack:
- Sleeping Bag or bedding & pillow
- Water bottles
- Appropriate Bathing suit
- Bibles, pens & journals.
- Money for three meals. Two on the way to camp and one the way home
- Clothing for four nights of worship
- Clothing for three days of recreation (have one set of clothes you don’t mind getting messy in)
- Closed toe shoes (For daytime activities)
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Watch and/or alarm clock
- Bug spray
- Modest swimsuit and beach towel (For pool if available)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Tobacco (including Vape products)
- Illegal drugs
- Any kind of weapon- including pocket knives
- Water guns/ water balloons
- Spending money for merch at camp and snacks on the drive
Is there a dress code?
Yes! All students must follow the guidelines below:
- No tight clothing or clothing that reveals undergarments
- No short shorts or skirts (Stand with your arms by your side. If your fingertips are touching skin, your shorts or skirt should be longer.)
- Shirts should have straps that are at least three fingers wide
- No speedos or midriff-baring bathing suits
- No clothing that promotes alcohol, cigarettes or any other inappropriate items
- No clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.
What time will we leave on June 19?
Registration opens at 7:00 AM, with everyone aboard the buses by 7:45 AM. It’s early, but we have to leave early to get to Indiana Wesleyan on time. We will be departing from the Nashville campus at 8:00 AM.
What is the cancellation policy?
Your $150 deposit to Never the Same camp and $25 deposit to Cross Point secures your student’s spot at camp and is non-refundable. The final date to cancel your student’s registration is May 7, and any amount you have paid over your deposit will be refunded and you will not be required to pay the remaining balance.