CROSS POINT STUDENTS IS HEADING TO THE MOUNTAINS THIS SUMMER!
Camp is going to look different in 2022. We will be attending Student Life Rec Camp in at the University of North Carolina in Asheville. This will be a big change for our students, but we believe this will allow more students to find and follow Jesus.
From June 20-24, Cross Point Students will be heading to Student Life Rec Camp in Asheville, North Carolina. The early-bird price is $399. (Use code EARLYBIRD through January 14, 2022 to when registering to get earlybird pricing!) After January 15, 2022 the price is $450.
You can learn more about Student Life Rec Camp: https://www.studentlife.com/rec/
Already registered and need to pay a Student Camp balance? Click the link below to login!
If you have any other questions, please reach out to your campus Student Pastor.
What are the dates of camp?
Monday, June 20th – Friday, June 24th, 2022
What time will we leave on June 20th?
Registration opens at 6AM, with everyone aboard the buses by 6:45AM. It’s early but we have to leave early to get to Asheville on time. We will be departing from the Nashville campus at 7AM.
When is the balance due and how do I make payments?
What is the minimum amount required to sign up?
Are scholarships available?
Yes! We don’t want money to be the reason a student can not go to Summer Camp. Scholarship funds can be requested via our Scholarship Interest Form at https://crosspoint.tv/student-camp-scholarship-interest/. The scholarship form will not be reviewed until a student registers and pays the deposit.
Will other churches be at this camp?
What are the accommodations?
We will stay on-site at the University of North Carolina Asheville. Students are assigned rooms based upon their grade & gender-specific small group.
How much spending money should my student bring?
This is entirely at your discretion: however, there will be expenses that are not covered by your registration fee. There will be one meal on the way to camp and one meal coming back from camp that the students will be responsible for. Additionally, whatever extra spending money your student would want while at camp. They will have the opportunity to buy snacks, shirts, arcade games and other stuff while at camp.
What are the ages for camp?
Are small children of leaders allowed?
What is the ratio of adults to students?
What do we pack?
What to pack:
- Sleeping Bag or bedding & pillow
- Water bottles
- Bibles, pens & journals.
- Money for two meals. One on the way to camp and one the way home
- Clothing for four nights of worship
- Clothing for three days of recreation (have one set of clothes you don’t mind getting messy in)
- Closed toe shoes (For daytime activities)
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Watch and/or alarm clock
- Bug spray
- Modest swimsuit and beach towel (For pool if available)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Tobacco (including vape products)
- Illegal drugs
- Any kind of weapon – including pocket knives
- Water guns/water balloons
- Spending money for merch at camp and snacks on the drive
Is there a dress code?
Yes! All students must follow the guidelines below:
- No tight clothing or clothing that reveals undergarments
- No short shorts or skirts (Stand with your arms by your side. If your fingertips are touching skin, your shorts or skirt should be longer.)
- Shirts should have straps that are at least three fingers wide
- No speedos or midriff-baring bathing suits
- No clothing that promotes alcohol, cigarettes or any other inappropriate items
- No clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.
What is the cancellation policy?
In the event COVID-19 restricts our ability to travel to Student Life, your student’s registration will be canceled, and all money paid will be fully refunded.
Your $100 deposit secures your student’s spot at camp. The final date to cancel your student’s registration is May 9th, and any outstanding balance over your deposit will be cancelled or refunded to you. Failure to cancel your registration by May 9th will result in your balance being due in full.
What is the itinerary fo camp?
You can find the camp itinerary here.